Mykolas Juozapas Tiškevičius (1761–1839)
Nobleman, count of the Lily Blazon of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, military figure of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, the founder of the second Biržai branch of Tiškevičiai, M. J. Tiškevičius was the first family representative who got the interest in Lithuanian coast. In July 13th of 1824, M. J. Tiškevičius purchased the holding of Palanga, which included Palanga, Grūšlaukė and Darbėnai mansions, and during the period of 1824 and 1839 was a Governor there.
Home